HICL Infrastructure acquires two PFI assets from FCC and InfraRed
Related M&A Transactions
- HICL Infrastructure acquires PFI asset from FCC
- HICL Infrastructure acquires PFI asset from InfraRed
HICL Infrastructure Company Limited has announced that the it has acquired a 39% equity and loan note interest in the South West Hospital Enniskillen PFI Project from FCC Construcción SA. The investment was funded from the Group's cash resources.
The Project is a 33 year concession to design, construct, finance and maintain a new acute hospital and key worker accommodation on a greenfield site at Enniskillen in Northern Ireland.
The new hospital was built by a joint-venture between FCC and P Elliott & Co Limited and was completed on schedule in May 2012. It covers an area of circa 71,500m2 and accommodates 312 single inpatient beds. The facilities include outpatient facilities, an Accident & Emergency unit, a new energy centre and key worker accommodation (providing 120 bed spaces in 45 units, office accommodation and a crèche).
Interserve FM Limited provides the hard facilities management services to the Project under a long-term services agreement.
The Group has also completed the acquisition of the 50% equity and loan note interests in the University of Sheffield Project from InfraRed Infrastructure Fund II, identified in February 2013 as one of the two Conditional Investments described in the Company's New Ordinary Share Prospectus.This brings the total number of investments in the Group's portfolio to 85.The Investment Adviser to the Company is InfraRed Capital Partners LimitedSource: HICL InfrastructureRelated news:
- HICL Infrastructure acquires in the HMP Addiewell Prison PFI Project Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure acquires 50 % stake in Tameside General Hospital PFI Tuesday, May 7, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure acquires 60 % stake in primary care facilities Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure Company appoints new Directors Monday, April 22, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure and Kajima Partnerships acquire 50 % of West Lothian Schools PFI Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure acquires stake in Highland Schools PFI for £21.2 million Monday, March 25, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure to raise additional £119.5 million Saturday, March 2, 2013
- HICL Infrastructure to issue shares for a value of £43 million Monday, December 17, 2012
- HICL Infrastructure acquires three PFI assets £75 million Friday, December 14, 2012
- HICL Infrastructure to issue £61.5 million in new shares Saturday, November 24, 2012
- HICL Infrastructure sell 50 % stake in Doncaster Schools PFI project Monday, November 19, 2012