Macquarie, Fiera Axium and Gracorp lead shortlisted teams for Regina wastewater P3
- Brookfield Financial Corporation
- CH2M Hill
- Fiera Axium Infrastructure
- Gracorp Capital Advisors - Graham Infrastructure
- Macquarie Capital - Macquarie Group
- Stantec Consulting
- Fiera Axium Infrastructure Canada II LP
Three project teams have been shortlisted for the construction of a waste water treatment plant project in the capital of Canada's state Saskatchewan, Regina.
In a release on Wednesday, the city of Regina said EPCOR Saskatchewan Water Partners, Prairie Water Partners and Wascana Environmental Partners can submit proposals to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the new sewage treatment plant.
The winning bidder is expected to be chosen next May before construction on an upgraded plant begins in the summer or fall.
The majority of the $224-million project must be completed by 2016 to meet effluent standards required by the federal government.
See below the composition of teams:
EPCOR Saskatchewan Water Partners
- Lockerbie Stanley Inc. - Design and Construction Lead
- Stantec - Design, Construction Team
- EPCOR Water Services Inc. - Project Lead, Operation and Maintenance Lead, Financing Team
- Gracorp Capital Advisors - Project Lead, Financing Lead
- Graham Infrastructure LP - Design and Construction Lead
Prairie Water Partners
- CH2M Hill Canada Ltd. - Project Lead, Design and Construction Lead, Operation and Maintenance Lead
- Maple Reinders Constructors Ltd. - Design and Construction Team
- Alliance Energy Ltd. - Design and Construction Team
- Westridge Construction Ltd. - Design and Construction Team
- GEC Architecture - Design and Construction Team
- Macquarie Capital Group Limited - Project Lead, Financing Lead
Wascana Environmental Partners
- Alberici Constructors, Inc. - Design and Construction Lead
- Burns and Mc Donnell Engineering Co. Inc. - Design and Construction Team
- Black and McDonald Limited - Design and Construction Team
- Allnorth Consultants Limited - Design and Construction Team
- Brookfield Financial Corp. - Project Lead, Financing Lead
- Fiera Axium Infrastructure Canada II LP - Project Lead, Financing Lead
- United Water Environmental Services Canada LP - Operation and Maintenance Lead
On September 30th, residents of the city of Regina voted last week in favour of a public-private partnership funding model in Wednesday's wastewater treatment plant referendum.