News / RFQ released for Grand Parkway P3 project in Texas
RFQ released for Grand Parkway P3 project in Texas
- OMERS Infrastructure (former Borealis infrastructure)
- CH2M Hill
- Cintra - Ferrovial
- Fengate Capital
- Kiewit Corporation
- Macquarie Capital - Macquarie Group
- Shikun & Binui Holdings
- URS Corporation
- Zachry Corporation
RFQ for Grand Parkway issued
TxDOT is seeking qualifications submittals (QS) from teams interested in entering into a Public-Private Partnership Agreement (P3A) for the portion of the Grand Parkway in Harris and Montgomery counties.
|RFQ - Texas Register Notice (Published Nov. 18, 2011)|
|- Design-Build Term Sheet|
|- Capital Maintenance Agreement Term Sheet|
|- Toll Concession Term Sheet|
|Related Public Information (Project Documents)|
- Acciona S.A.
- ACS Infrastructure Development, Inc.
- Balfour Beatty Capital
- BNY Mellon
- CDE Inc
- CH2M Hill
- China Construction America., Inc.
- Cintra/ Meridiam
- Edgemoor Infrastructure
- FCC Construction Inc. (USA)
- Fluor Enterprises, Inc.
- HOCHTIEF PPP Solutions
- Hunt Companies, Inc.
- I.S. Engineers, L.L.C
- Isolux Corsan Infraestructuras
- Kiewit Infrastructure Group
- Macquarie Capital Inc
- Odebrecht Development, Inc.
- OHL Concesiones, S.L.
- Shikun & Binui
- VINCI Concessions S.A.S.
- Zachry Construction Corporation
Three consortia compite to get the extension of the 407 highway in Toronto
The consortia responded to the RFP on November the 8th. A winner will be selected in early 2012 according to different sources. The three consortia are composed of the following companies:
The three consortia feature:
- 407 East Development Group: Cintra Infraestructuras with Intoll Group and SNC-Lavalin (owners of the existing 407 ETR);
- 407 East Development Partners: OHL Concesiones S.L. with Global Via Infrastructuras, Borealis Infrastructure, Con-Drain Company and Coco Paving; and,
- 407 GreenLink Partners: Bilfinger Berger Project Investments with Macquarie (Bank), AECON Group, Fengate Capital Management, Dufferin Construction Company, The Miller Group and Kiewitt.
Both projects are getting a lot of attraction from the big developers. Let's see what happens.
Don't forget to meet us at InfraPPP Jobs... by the way Kiewit is looking for a P3 Business Development Manager.