India provides one of the best opportunities for PPP investment in the world currently. With the Indian highways project cited to be the world's largest PPP project attracting $41 billion in investment, the Ministry of Shipping awarding 25 port projects and the Western Freeway collaboration with Reliance underway, the focus on Indian PPP processes and opportunities has grown drastically.
To understand the regulations, issues and solutions, industry leaders and policy makers are gathering for Strategic PPP Summit in New Delhi, India on 7-8 March 2011. Industry experts will provide case studies, panel discussions, networking opportunities and provide feedback to their peers to ensure the projects implemented on a PPP model in India are successful and of the highest quality possible.
Highlights include:Presentations and discussions:
- An overview on the current scenario of PPPs by Aparna Bhatia, Joint Director, PPP Cell, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
- Attracting and sustaining Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) from a PPP perspective by Vipul Bhagat, Head, PPP Advisory, India, International Finance Corporation
- Discussing the regulatory infrastructure governing PPPs in India by Namita Mehrotra, Director (Civil Aviation/Power/Social Sectors/PPP Processes/Regulation), Planning Commission of India, Government of India
- Ministry of Roads and Highways - India's biggest PPP project attraction by Shri Raghav Chandra, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Roads and Highways, Government of India
- Ministry of Shipping - Port development through PPPs by Shri Rakesh Srivastava, Joint Secretary (Ports), Ministry of Shipping, Government of India
- Ministry of Urban Development - Developing India's cities through application of the PPP model by Shri S.K Lohia, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
Make sure you secure your place at this event to enjoy one-on-one interaction with these forward thinkers and learn from their knowledge and experience.Places are limited, so register today in three simple ways:
- Online at www.strategicpppindia.com
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at +971 4 364 2975
Looking forward to meeting you in March.Regards,Amrit Rao. Conference Director - Strategic PPP Summit India
P.S. Register by January 17, 2011 and receive up to US $100 off!
Confirmed speakers include:- Dr. Noor Mohammad. Member Secretary. National Capital Region Planning Board Government of India
- Shri Rakesh Srivastava. Joint Secretary (Ports). Ministry of Shipping Government of India
- Shri Raghav Chandra. Joint Secretary. Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Government of India
- Shri S.K Lohia. Joint Secretary. Ministry of Urban Development. Government of India
- Shri Niten Chandra. Joint Secretary. Ministry of Rural Development. Government of India
- Shri S.C. Garg. Joint Secretary. Ministry of Agriculture and Co-operation. Government of India
-Aparna Bhatia. Joint Director, PPP Cell. Department of Economic Affairs. Ministry of Finance. Government of India
and many more... Key Investors, Financiers and thought leaders- Anouj Mehta. Sr. Infrastructure Finance Specialist and Director for Public-Private Partnerships IndiaAsian Development Bank (ADB)
- Vipul Bhagat. Head PPP Advisory India. International Finance Corporation
- Prof. Tapas Kumar Sen. Senior Fellow. National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, India
and many more...