Three bids shortlisted for Magadalena River PPP project
- ACS Group - Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas (FCC)
- Grupo Ortiz
- Jan De Nul
- SNC-Lavalin Group
CORMAGDALENA has officially announced the list of three consortia shortlisted for the Magdalena River Project.
In April, nine consortia had submitted qualification documents:
- Power Construction Corporation of China;
- China Harbour;
- Acciona, Jan de Nul, Consultores del Desarrollo and Castro Tcherassi.
- SF Río Grande: Conconcreto, SNC Lavalin and Dredging Internacional
- Navegabilidad RM SAS: Ortiz Construcciones y Proyectos S.A., CYES, Rohde Nielsen and Infracon.
- Coderma: Iridium Colombia Desarrollo de Infraestructura SAS (ACS), Van Oord Colombia SAS, RM Holding SAS and Juneau Business Inc
- PSF Navelena: Odebrecht, y Valores y Contratos Valorcon
- PSF Aguas Navegables del Magdalena: Hidalgo e Hidalgo, Asesores Financieros Andalucía, Mercovial and Supercemento.
- Consorcio Fluvial del Magdalena: FCC Construcciones and Estudios and Proyectos del Sol Episol
Now, in May, CORMAGDALENA has announced that the three consortia shorlisted are:
- Navega Magdalena: Acciona, Jan de Nul, Consultores del Desarrollo and Castro Tcherass.
- Coderma: Iridium Colombia Desarrollo de Infraestructura SAS (ACS), Van Oord Colombia SAS, RM Holding SAS and Juneau Business Inc.
- PSF Navelena: Odebrecht, y Valores y Contratos Valorcon.
The three bidders will prepare their offers commencing in August and they will have until October. The winner will be announced in mid October.
The Magdalena River PPP consists of redirecting water flow, dredging and other works in the stretch between Puerto Salgar/La Dorada and the mouth of the river in Bocas de Ceniza, Barranquilla (256 Km), for up to ten years. The model of the contract would be a public-private partnership for the design, construction, operation, maintenance and finance of the project, according to documents published.