News / Transaction advisor sought for Penitentiary PPP project in Peru

Transaction advisor sought for Penitentiary PPP project in Peru

🕔 March 13, 2014
£150 million cash shortage for Scottish bypass PPP following Carillion collapse

Peru's private investment promotion agency ProInversión is advertising a tender process to hire a Transaction Advisor to structure the construction of new penal facilities located within the urban area of Metropolitan Lima and Cusco.

The objectives of the project are closing the penal facilities of Mujeres Chorrillos, Lurigancho, Miguel Castro Castro and Cusco, which are currently located within the urban area of Metropolitan Lima and Cusco, the utilization of the land on which they are built, in the most efficient and valuable manner for the Government, as well as the promotion of private sector participation in the construction of new Penal Facilities to replace them, which should meet all necessary conditions for the inmates' treatment process

The maximum budget available for the advisory services is US$1.4 million. The technical evaluation will score 80% while the economic evaluation will score the remaining 20%. Interested parties must submit their proposals on or before March 25th.

See tender document (Spanish):

http://infrapppworld.com/wp-content/uploads/Bases_CP_003_2014_Establecimientos_Penitenciarios.pdf

Register here: http://www.proinversion.gob.pe/Licitaciones/WebLicitaciones.aspx



League Tables

InfraPPP accepts project & transaction submissions to ensure that the data we have in our databases is accurate.

Download Submission Form  Download Submission Form

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and get in your inbox jobs, news and business opportunities.


Requests for Expression of Interest in Ghana
Oman Power & Water Procurement Company

Follow us on Twitter