ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP) - TRANSACTION ADVISORY
SERVICES FOR HELWAN WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT
GENERAL PROCUREMENT NOTICE (GPN)
1. The Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt has received a Grant from the African Development Bank (AfDB) to finance the Transaction Advisory Services for Public Private Partnership (PPP) of Helwan Wastewater Treatment Project.
2. The main objectives of the proposed transaction advisory services are to elaborate and support the implementation of the appropriate PPP modalities for the structuring, financing and implementation of the Helwan Wastewater
Treatment Plant and to enhance the skills and competences of staff of the executing agency (Construction Authority for Potable Water and Wastewater (CAPW)) to develop and implement similar PPP operations in future.
3. The proposed PPP Transaction Advisory Services has one component: Consultancy Services.
4. Procurement of the Transaction Advisory services will be carried out in accordance with the AfDB's Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants. The process for selecting the consultant shall be through Shortlist and the evaluation will be based on combined Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS). Bidding
documents are expected to be available in (December 2011).
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information, and should confirm their interest, by contacting:
The ChairmanThe Construction Authority for Potable Water and Wastewater (CAPW)44 Ramses Street, Cairo - EgyptTel. + 202-25789636 or +202-25759602Tel./Fax + 202-25743671E-Mail: Capow_egypt@yahoo.comRelease from the African Development Bank