TxDOT prequalifies three teams for SH-288 toll road
- ACS Group - Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras
- Cintra - Ferrovial
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- Macquarie Capital - Macquarie Group
- OHL Group - OHL Concesiones
- Shikun & Binui Holdings
The Texas Department of Transportation has published the list of qualified teams for the SH 288 Toll Lanes Project in Harris County.
The P3 contract involves the development, design, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of tolled lanes, general purpose lanes and associated facilities along an approximately 10.3-mile segment of State Highway 288 from U.S. Route 59 to the Harris County line at Clear Creek in Harris County.
The qualified teams are as follows:
Blueridge Transportation Group
- ACS Servicios y Concesiones, S.L.
- InfraRed Capital Partners Limited (acting in its capacity as manager on behalf of each of the several limited partnerships comprising InfraRed Infrastructure Fund III)
- Shikin & Binui Ltd.
SH 288 Mobility Partners
The Texas Department of Transportation has developed a project that consists of a 10.3-mile section of SH 288 from US 59 to the Harris County line at Clear Creek in Harris County. The Project is expected to be completed in phases (Initial Phase and Ultimate Phase).
The Initial Phase of the Project includes the following:
- The design, construction, maintenance, and operation of four tolled lanes within the median of SH 288 from US 59 to the Harris County line at Clear Creek
- The design, construction, maintenance, and operation of up to eight direct connectors at Beltway 8
- The maintenance and operation of the general purpose lanes and associated facilities along the 10.3-mile section of SH 288.
TxDOT may include in the procurement the Texas Medical Center Connector. The TMC Connector includes the design, construction, maintenance, and operation of a two lane two-way connector up to 1.3 miles in length. The Ultimate Phase of the Project is the ultimate project configuration and includes the following:
- The addition of one general purpose lane each direction from Interstate Highway 610 to BW 8
- Improvements to the IH 610 interchange.