Feasibility studies from Mendes junior selected for Sao Paulo hospitals
- Sao Paulo Hospitals Package 2 (Hospital Estadual de São José dos Campos and HCRSM)
- Sao Paulo hospitals Package 1 (Hospital Estadual de Sorocaba)
On May 6th 2013, the State of São Paulo, through the Department of Health held a public hearing to present the project guidelines for a public-private partnership for the construction of new hospitals in the state of Sao Paulo.
- Hospital Estadual de São José dos Campos;
- Hospital Estadual de Sorocaba;
- Hospital Centro de Referência da Saúde da Mulher - HCRSM;
- CERTOO - Centro de Reabilitação e Tratamento dos Olhos e Ouvidos (Complexo Hospital da Clinicas - USP).
The Request for Expressions of Interest was published in November 2012 and over 20 companies had been registered. Three companies finally submitted the studies requested by the State: Norberto Odebrecht S / A; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Consultores Ltda., And Mendes Junior Trading and Engineering S / A.
On 25 April 2013, the feasibility studies presented by Mendes Junior Trading & Engineering SA were selected by the Conselho Gestor do Programa Estadual de Parcerias Público-Privadas (CGPPP) and will be considered the benchmark for the future bidding of the mentioned PPP projects.
Studies of Mendes Júnior were used almost completely (82.25%). The company will be reimbursed by the winning bidder R$ 4,112,500.00. Only 2% of the studies of Norberto Odebrecht S / A will be utilized, representing the amount of R$ 100,000.00.