Four teams shortlisted for I-4 Ultimate P3 project
- Archer Western Contractors
- Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas (FCC)
- Granite Construction Company
- HDR Engineering
- HNTB Corporation
- InfraRed Capital Partners
- John Laing
- Kiewit Corporation
- Meridiam Infrastructure
- Parsons Corporation
- VINCI - VINCI Concessions
- Walsh Investors LLC - Walsh Group
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) has published the minutes of the I-4 Ultimate Project Short-List meeting that took place on May 21, 2013.
InfraPPP had understood that no effective decision resulted from the May 21, 2013 meeting and that FDOT had announced that the Project Selection Committee will make all Short-List decisions regarding the I-4 Ultimate Project at the June 5, 2013 meeting. However, the Committee did shortlist the candidates according to the scores given to the proposals.
The Project Selection Committee (Noranne Downs, Alan Hyman, Gerry O'Reilly) made a decision to short-list the top four ranked teams:
- Equity Member: VINCI Concessions S.A.S.
- Equity Member: Meridiam Infrastructure I-4 Ultimate, LLC
- Equity Member: Walsh Investors, LLC
- Lead Contractor: Archer Western-Hubbard-de Moya Joint Venture (Archer Western Contractors, LLC; Hubbard Construction Company and The de Moya Group, Inc.)
- Lead Engineering Firm: AECOM Technical Services, Inc.
- Lead Operations and Maintenance Firm: 4wardPartners (VINCI Concessions S.A.S. and Meridiam Infrastructure North America Corporation)
2. I-4 Development Partners LLC
- Equity Member: Macquarie Capital Group Limited
- Equity Member: OHL Concesiones S.A.
- Equity Member: FCC Construccion S.A.
- Lead Contractor: Obrascon Huarte Lain, S.A.; Community Asphalt Corp. and FCC Construccion, S.A.
- Lead Engineering Firm: HNTB Corporation
- Lead Operations and Maintenance Firm: Macquarie Capital Group Limited; OHL Concesiones S.A. and FCC Construccion S.A.
3. I-4 Mobility Partners
- Equity Member: Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc.
- Equity Member: John Laing Investments Limited
- Lead Contractor: Skanska-Granite-Lane Joint Venture (Skanska USA Civil Southeast Inc.; Granite Construction Company; and The Lane Construction Corporation)
- Lead Engineering Firm: HDR/Jacobs Design Joint Venture (HDR Engineering Inc. and Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.)
- Lead Operations and Maintenance Firm: Infrastructure Corporation of America
4. Ultimate Mobility Partners
- Equity Member: InfraRed Capital Partners Limited
- Equity Member: Fluor Enterprises Inc.
- Equity Member: Kiewit Infrastructure South Co.
- Lead Contractor: Ultimate Mobility Constructors (Fluor Enterprises Inc. and Kiewit)
- Lead Engineering Firm: Parsons/Atkins
- Lead Operations and Maintenance Firm: Ultimate Mobility Operators (Fluor Enterprises Inc.; and DBi Services, LLC)
You can read the whole report in the source provided below.
The project includes the reconstruction of 21 miles of I-4 from west of Kirkman Road in Orange County to east of State Road 434 in Seminole County. The I-4 Ultimate project adds four tolled express lanes to I-4 while maintaining the existing free general use lanes, providing a choice to motorists.Source: FDOT