Company description

Egis is an international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors with consulting, engineering and operation services. It is a 75% owned subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees. They design and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings. Egis is headquartered in Guyancourt, France and has a global presence with 18,000 employees working in 120 countries. They offer a wide range of services including:

  • Urban development: Including planning, design, and construction of cities and towns;
  • Building engineering: Design and engineering of buildings and other structures;
  • Roads & Highways: Planning, design, and construction of roads and highways;
  • Water & Environment: Water treatment, sanitation, and environmental protection;
  • Rail: Planning, design, and construction of railways; and
  • Aviation: Planning, design, and construction of airports.

Parent companies

Company details

15 avenue du Centre – CS20538 Guyancourt – 78286 Saint Quentin-en-Yvelines cedex

Participation in projects

Projects Transactions
List of the updates in which the company was involved

Company updates

  • June 17, 2024

    Egis won management role on 22 km Alexandria metro line

    Egis has won a contract to lead Project Implementation Unit (PIU) Support, Contract Management, and Construction Supervision Consulting services for the metro line extending from Abo Qir to Misr Stati...

    Read more
  • May 10, 2024

    Saudi’s NWC invited EOI for Long-term O&M Contracts for Sewage Treatment Plants (Phase 2)

    Saudi’s National Water Company (NWC) has floated a tender for Long-Term Operation and Maintenance Contracts for Wastewater Treatment Plants. The initial phase of the LTOM Contract program incor...

    Read more
  • April 10, 2024

    Tender Issued for 357 km Marrakech high-speed line in Morocco

    Morocco's national rail operator ONCF has issued a tender to undertake the construction of a 375-km railway line, extending from Kenitra on the northwest coast to the city of Marrakech in the south....

    Read more
  • April 01, 2024

    Concession Agreement Signed for US$6.97 billion Motorway Project in Greece

    The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF), announced that the agreement for the concession of Egnatia Odos Motorway was signed between the Greek State, the Fund and NEA EGNATIA ODOS S.A. as...

    Read more
  • July 20, 2023

    Six bids received for Motorway PPP project in Greece

    The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF), announces that 6 offers have been submitted in the tender process for the award of a services concession agreement in relation to the Attica Motor...

    Read more
  • May 08, 2023

    Contract awarded for Riyadh Metro rail system project in Saudi Arabia

    The Royal Commission for Riyadh City awarded two of its three program/construction management (PMCM) mega-contracts to a Parsons-led joint venture (JV) called the Riyadh Metro Transit Consultants (RMT...

    Read more
  • May 04, 2023

    Contract awarded for Green Line Phase 1 LRT project in Calgary

    The Green Line Board has approved the Development Phase Agreement and selected Bow Transit Connectors (BTC) as Green Line’s Development Partner.  BTC consists of a joint venture of Barnard...

    Read more
  • April 13, 2023

    Construction started for combined road-rail bridge project in Latvia

    Latvian Ministry of Transport has announced the start of the construction phase of the 1.1 km long high-speed combined road-rail bridge over the Daugava River. A company association consist...

    Read more
  • March 31, 2023

    Consultant appointed for Al Mutlaa City Development project in Kuwait

    The Public Authority for Housing Welfare (PAHW) has appointed Egis to provide Program Management Consultancy for the Al Mutlaa City Development (MCD) project in Kuwait. Egis will provi...

    Read more
  • March 28, 2023

    Contract signed for managing 26 airports in Saudi Arabia

    MATARAT Holding has signed a 3-year contract with Egis to provide consulting services to 26 airports in Saudi Arabia. The contract includes: designing a practical guide for project implementa...

    Read more