The Delhi Development Authority (DDA), India, has launched a request for proposal (RFP) to hire advisors with experience on PPP transactions.
The DDA has been mandated to undertake the urbanization of an area of about 20,000-24,000 ha which will accommodate a population of 5 million, through the land pooling policy as per the Master Plan of Delhi 2021 (MPD).
DDA will be responsible for overall planning and reconstitution of land parcels, development of Master Plan level infrastructure in a time bound manner, acquisition of left out land pockets necessary for contiguous development, and overall facilitation to encourage the participation of the private sector.
The advisory firm shall provide, among others, the following services:
- Preparing a vision document for the desired scope of work by drawing upon the best of technologies used in cities around the world;
- Detailed zone wise infrastructure requirements comprising of roads, power, waste, sewerage, solid waste etc.;
- Designing model for exploring ways and options of capital creation, bringing in investment, including PPP opportunities in the development of infrastructure in Delhi
- Transaction advisory for procurement of developers, contractors, investors etc:
- Preparation of tender documents;
- Preparation of draft consultancy agreement;
- Assist DDA in bid process management;
Interested parties must submit their proposals on or before 31 December 2014.