Canada's Wilfrid Laurier University has launched a request for qualification (RFQ) to prepare a study for the Waterloo and Brantford Campuses Student Residence.
The purpose of this RFQ is to invite interested consultants to indicate their interest in, and their qualifications for, carrying out a comprehensive residence study.
The study would include:
- development and partnership opportunities to design, build, finance, maintain and operate residence buildings;
- the feasibility to internally design, build, finance, maintain and operate residence buildings; and
- the feasibility to purchase existing buildings from the private sector for University use.
The study would be carried out using:
- facility condition reports provided by Wilfrid Laurier University;
- an evaluation of enrollment data, some of which may be provided by Wilfrid Laurier University;
- a comprehensive student housing market study which will be conducted solely by the consultant; and any other relevant information as needed.
The contract value is estimated between CAD$50,000 and CAD$100,000. Interested parties must submit their qualification documents on or before 6 April 2015.
See RFP announcement: