Strukton opens subsidiary in Qatar

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news and business opportunities in your inbox
Strukton opens subsidiary in Qatar

Strukton International, a firm focused on transport systems , has announced that its Qatar-based subsidiary opened for business recently.

Strukton owns 49% of the shares in the company called Strukton Construction & Trading WLL, while a strategic local partner holds the remaining 51%.

With the opening of Strukton C&T Strukton aims to strengthen its position in the Middle East. Strukton C&T will represent the integrated services, specialisms and technologies supplied by Strukton Rail and Strukton Civiel.

In the next ten to fifteen years some 15,000 kilometers of rail, metro and tram lines are expected to be implemented in the Middle East region, together with the related civil infrastructural works such as bridges, tunnels, viaducts and also stations and technical facilities such as power stations. With its services, specialisms and technologies Strukton intends to make a significant contribution to these developments.

Strukton's share in the company is managed by Strukton International. As General Manager Mr. Chris Raijmakers will be responsible for the day to day operations of Strukton C&T.

Strukton has operations in the rail systems, civil infrastructure and technique and buildings markets. Internationally, Strukton focuses on transport systems in densely populated areas, creating access to mining and port areas, and the transportation of energy.

Share this news

Join us

In order to get full access to News section, you must have a full subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.