The Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, located in western India between Maharashtra and Gujarat, is looking for transaction advisors who will assist Medical Superintendent, Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa in the entire process of selection of the private partner who shall setup the Medical College in association with Union Territory Administration in PPP Mode (DBFO - Design, Build, Finance and Operate).
The scope of work of the Transaction Advisor will include the following:
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) including feasible models for setting up of Medical College in PPP Mode.
- Presentation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) to the Administration
- Obtain Approval from UT Administration for DPR and the model to be adopted for setting up of Medical College in PPP Mode.
- Preparing RFP & RFQ Document for Setting up of Medical College in Dadra & Nagar Haveli in PPP Mode
- Obtain Approval from UT Administration for RFP CUM RFQ
- Management of Bid Process and Selection of Executing Agency/Partner
The Proposal must be submitted before 30 November 2013.
See Tender Notice: http://dnh.nic.in/tenders/11Nov2013/e-Tender%20Notice%20for%20Appointment%20of%20Transaction%20Adviser.pdf