The Government of Punjab (India), through the public private partnership (PPP) cell, has launched a request for expression of interest (RFEOI) to appoint a transaction advisor for the Dualization of the Khanewal Lodhran Road through a PPP project.
The road stretch has a length of 98 Km.
The selected firm will have to, among others:
- provide advisory services, particularly the financial modeling, option analytics and risk analysis and assist department in seeking approval of the proposal from the High-Level PPP-Steering Committee;
- provide the preliminary design of pavement, drainage structures, road side retaining structures, bridges, intersections, toll plazas and services areas;
- conduct traffic survey with O/D (offert / demand) studies and traffic projection along with detailed topographic survey;
- prepare request for proposal (RFP) for the tender process;
- evaluate the bids;
- assist the PPP cell in negotiations and in the signing of the concession agreement.
Interested parties must submit their EOIs on or before 21 November 2014.