InfraPPP subscription: 25% discount extended until 27 February 2019. Enter the code INFRAPPP25
The AMP Capital Community Infrastructure Fund (CommIF) will take a 51 % stake in AquaTower while the AMP Capital Core Infrastructure Fund (CIF) will hold the remaining 49 %. Read more
If you are an existing subscriber please sign in to read this content in full.
In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.
Register now to get access to