China Merchants, COSCO and CIC Capital acquires Kumport

Transaction description

The three companies will have an equity interest of 65% in Kumport with the remaining 35% equity interests held by State General Reserve Fund in Oman. CMHI, COSCO Pacific and CIC Capital will have equ...

Transaction details

Organizations

Economic info.

List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription in our membership page.