Communication Infrastructure Fund (CIF) sells stake in Open Tower Company to ABP

Transaction description

With this transaction ABP will become NOVEC's new joint venture partner with a 75% stake. NOVEC holds the remaining 25% of participation in the company. Founded in 2009, Open Tower Company i...

Transaction details

Organizations

Economic info.

N/A

List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.