DG Infra Yield acquires additional stake in Benelux Secondary PPP Fund I

Transaction description

Ballast Nedam has sold its 20 percent stake in Benelux Secondary PPP Fund I to DG Infra Yield, its joint-venture partner.DG Infra Yield already holds the other 80% of the shares in the joint-venture,...

Transaction details

Organizations

Economic info.

List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.