EllisDon acquires healthcare services assets in Canada from Carillion

Transaction description

Under the transaction, EllisDon will acquire 70% of the issued and outstanding shares of four entities, of which EllisDon owns the remaining 30%. These entities are: Carillion Services (ROH) Inc., C...

Transaction details


Economic info.


List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.