SABA wins car park privatization in Barcelona

Transaction description

Saba presented the best financial offer to acquire 60% of Bamsa, a firm that is bound to manage the 26 parking lots in Barcelona downtown for the next 25 years. The remaining 40% will remain in the ha...

Transaction details

Organizations

Economic info.

List of all the transaction updates

Transaction updates

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.