Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund and Transdev closed the acquisition. Transdev acquired a 10% stake in the company and the remaining 90% was acquired by Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund and two Caisses d Epargne (the Caisse d Epargne CEPAC – Provence, Alpes, Cote d Azur - and the Caisse d Epargne Aquitaine Poitou-Charentes

Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news and business opportunities in your inbox

Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund and Transdev closed the acquisition. Transdev acquired a 10% stake in the company and the remaining 90% was acquired by Mirova Core Infrastructure Fund and two Caisses...

Share this update

Content locked

In order to view this content, you must have a full subscription or a transactions subscription. You can check all the benefits of becoming a member and purchase a subscription on our membership page.