Saudi Water Partnership Company (SWPC) has announced that the Request for Qualification (RFQ) for the development of the Rayis – Rabigh IWTP PPP project is available to the interested companies.
The list of interested companies includes 31 bidders, who submitted the Expression of Interests (EOIs) for the project are the following:
1. Abdul Aziz Al Ajlan Sons Co. for Commercial & Real Estate Investment – Ajlan & Bros
2. Abdullah Fahad Al-Khaledi for General Contracting Company (AFAC)
3. Abengoa Agua S.A.
4. Abu Dhabi National Energy Company, PJSC (TAQA)
5. Acciona Agua S.A.
6. Al-Fahd Company Trading Industries & Contracting
7. Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L
8. Alkhorayef Water & Power Technologies
9. Al-Rawaf Co. for Trading & Contracting
10. China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd (CHEC)
11. China Railway Construction Corporation (International) Limited
12. Civil Works Company Ltd.
13. Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios, S.A. (Cobra group)
14. FAS Energy
15. Gulf Investment Corporation G.S.C. (GIC)
16. Hassan Allam Holding S.A.E. (HAH)
17. Lamar Holding W.L.L
18. Marubeni Corporation
19. Mowah Co. (CJSC)
20. Mutlaq Al-Ghowairi Company (MGC)
21. Nesma Co. Ltd.
22. PASSAVANT Energy & Environment GmbH
23. Power and Water Utility Company for Jubail and Yanbu (MARAFIQ)
24. Powerchina International Group Limited
25. Tamasuk Holding Company
26. Tanqia Environment, Petrojet
27. Taqqat Global Company
28. TECTON Engineering & Construction Saudi Contracting Company
29. UTICO FZC
30. Vision International Investment Company
31. A. Hak Pijpleidingen Saudi Company Limited
The project will develop the Rayis- Rabigh Independent Water Transmission Pipeline (IWTP) in the state of Makkah. The pipeline will have a transmission capacity of up to 900,000 m3/day and a length of 100 km.