Saudi Water Partnership Company (SWPC) has pre-qualified 22 companies for the development of Riyadh East and Khamis Mushait Independent Sewage Treatment Plant projects in Saudi Arabia. Riyadh East ISWT will have a total treatment capacity of 100,000 m3/day, while Khamis Mushait ISTP's treatment capacity will be 50,000 m3/day.
The list of pre-qualified companies is as follows:
- Abdul Aziz Al Ajlan Sons Co. for Commercial & Real Estate Investment – Ajlan & Bros
- Acciona Agua S.A.
- Alfanar Company
- Al Bawani Water & Power (AWP)
- Alkhorayef Water and Power Technologies Company
- China Gezhouba Group Co. Ltd (CGGC) – Saudi Arabia Branch
- Civil Works Company Ltd.
- Cobra Instalaciones y Servicios, S.A.
- GS Inima Environment S.A.
- International Water Distribution Co. Ltd. (TAWZEA)
- Jinluo Water Co. Ltd – Dubai Branch
- Lamar Saudi United Holding
- Metito Utilities Limited
- Mowah Company (CJSC)
- Miahona Company
- Rawafid Industrial Company
- S.A. de Obras y Servicios, COPASA Group
- SAUR SAS
- Suez International
- Utico FZC
- Vishvaraj Environment Private Limited
- China Everbright Water Investment Limited
The interested companies can submit the qualifications until January 12, 2022.