7 companies respond to RFQ for Cross-Israel Highway PPP project in Israel
- Larsen & Toubro - L&T Infrastructure Development Projects Limited (L&T IDPL)
- Shikun & Binui Holdings
Seven companies have submitted the prequalification documents (RPQ) for the tender to build the northern extension of the Road 6 (Cross-Israel Highway or Yitzhak Rabin Highway) toll road.
- India's Larsen and Toubro Ltd.;
- Africa-Israel Investments Ltd. with Shikun u'Binui Holdings Ltd. unit Shikun u'Binui Solel Boneh Building and Infrastructure Ltd.;
- Shafir Civil and Marine Engineering Ltd.;
- Minrav Holdings Ltd.;
- Ashtrom Properties Ltd.;
- Electra Ltd. with Gili and Yoel Azaria Ltd.
- Engineering Consultants: Amy-Matom Engineers & Consultants Ltd.,
- Lead Designer (Section 7): Tedem Civil Engineering Ltd.
- Lead Designer (Section 3): Gruner - D.E.L Engineering Ltd.
- Tunnel Consultant: A. Rozen Engineering Ltd. - Eng. Arnon Rozen,
- Financial and Economic Advisor: GLRM Consultants,
- Financial and Economic Advisor: Mr. Moshe Haviv,
- Legal Advisors: Weinstock Zecler & Co, Attorneys-at-Law,
|Section 7||Section 3|
|Description||From Yokneam Junction in the South to Tel Kashis in the North.||From Tel Kashis in the North to Somech Interchange in the North.|
|Length||6 Km||14 Km|