Companies shortlisted for Ontario's DBF hospital
- Bondfield Construction Company
- EllisDon Corporation - EllisDon Capital
- PCL Constructors
- Walsh Investors LLC - Walsh Group
Infrastructure Ontario and Trillium Health Partners have shortlisted five companies to build and finance the Credit Valley Hospital Priority Areas Redevelopment Project.
Based on a request for qualifications process that began in May 2013, the following companies were shortlisted:
- Bondfield Construction Company Limited
- Graham-Harbridge + Cross Joint Venure
- PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Walsh Canada
Project highlights include:
- the complete renovation and expansion of the emergency department
- a new six-bay ambulance garage
- the renovation and expansion of the surgical and peri-operative department
- new and expanded facilities for the critical care unit
- renovations to the diagnostic imaging department
The companies will be invited to respond to a request for proposals, expected to be issued in late 2013.
Infrastructure Ontario and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care are working with Trillium Health Partners to redevelop the Credit Valley Hospital site. Previously, Infrastructure Ontario worked with Credit Valley Hospital to deliver the Phase II Redevelopment project, which was completed on budget and ahead of schedule in March 2011.
Trillium Health Partners is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities. Trillium Health Partners is affiliated with the University of Toronto Mississauga and the Mississauga Academy of Medicine.