Company description

DWPF Ltd is an established financial advisory firm specializing in structuring and arranging project finance, primarily in the PFI and PPP markets. Integral to its advisory activities DWPF maintains a market-leading financial modeling team. The company´s clients include construction and facilities management firms, private equity houses, infrastructure funds and other investors.

Company details

86 Jermyn Street London SW1Y 6JD England

Participation in projects

Projects Transactions
List of the updates in which the company was involved

Company updates

  • July 08, 2022

    PATRIZIA completes acquistion of Biomet from Ankorgaz

    PATRIZIA has acquired an 80% majority stake in Italian bio-Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) producer Biomet through its European Infrastructure Fund II from Walter Lagorio and Ankorgaz. The transaction is...

    Read more
  • June 01, 2022

    HICL Infrastructure acquires 55% stake in ADTiM SAS

    HICL Infrastructure, a fund managed by InfraRed Capital Partners, has acquired a 55% stake in ADTiM SAS in France from DIF Core Infrastructure Fund I, managed by DIF Capital Partners. ...

    Read more
  • March 28, 2022

    Macquarie to acquire 49% stake in HEDNO

    Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) has announced the acquisition of 49% stake in the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator (HEDNO). The remaining 51% stake will be retained by PPC...

    Read more
  • December 23, 2021

    Financial close for student accomodation PPP at London School of Economics

    DIF Capital Partners (DIF) has reached a financial close on the London School of Economics & Political Science student accommodation PPP project in London, UK. The deal will be transacted through...

    Read more
  • February 22, 2021

    Model audit completed for waste facility PPP in Nova Scotia

    DWPF has announced that it has provided model audit advice to Maple Reinders and AIM Capital for the financing of the Halifax Organics Management Facility PPP in Nova Scotia, Canada. The organics fac...

    Read more
  • February 15, 2021

    Model audit completed for Fiber optic network PPP in Palmdale

    SiFi Networks had signed a contract with the City of Palmdale granting them the right of way to construct a citywide fiber-optic network on January 11, 2020. After which DWPF provided model audit...

    Read more
  • January 29, 2021

    Model audit completed for Utility system PPP of University of Idaho

    DWPF provided model audit advice to Sacyr and Plenary Americas on the financing of the University of Idaho On-Campus Utility System P3. Sacyr and Plenary Americas won the concession contract for opera...

    Read more
  • January 05, 2021

    Refinancing completed for Waste to energy facility PPP in Teesside

    South Tyne & Wear Waste Management Partnership (The Borough Council of Gateshead, The Borough Council of South Tyneside, and The City of Sunderland) in the UK has completed the refinancing for&nbs...

    Read more
  • August 07, 2020

    Financial close achieved for Kingston University Residences project in London

    Kingston Student Living (KSL) has successfully achieved Financial Close for student accommodation project for Kingston University in southwest London. KSL comprises Equitix and ENGIE. Kingston Univers...

    Read more
  • September 02, 2019

    DWPF advises Plenary group and PCL Construction for Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital

    DWPF provided model audit advice to Plenary Group and PCL Construction on the financing of the Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital P3. The project was procured by the Government of Newfoundland and Labra...

    Read more