The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) is seeking to hire advisors
for public private partnership (P3) projects.
The work and services will include a wide range of P3 Office engineering efforts with the possibility of several different types of projects with short completion schedules being assigned concurrently. The anticipated types of projects include:
- P3 Projects - Feasibility study and technical analysis of proposed or planned projects.
- Preparation of solicitation documents which may include, but not limited to the preparation of request for qualifications (RFQ), request for proposals (RFP), RFP plans and technical support in the evaluation of proposals and expressions of interest.
- Project Delivery - assist the department with innovative project delivery efforts.
- Provide engineering and technical support to the P3 Office in evaluating projects.
- Assist the P3 Office in any other facets of its mission.
The agreement will be for a period of 5 years
. The maximum amount available for the services is US$5 million.
Interested parties must submit their statements of interest (SOI) before 18 December 2014.
See SOI notice:ftp://ftp.dot.state.pa.us/public/Bureaus/Press/P3/P3SupportOpenEnd.pdf
PennDOT has recently invited the private sector to submit their qualifications for the development clean-burning compressed natural gas (CNG) fueling stations at public transit agencies. In late October, PennDOT selected Plenary Walsh Keystone Partners as preferred proponent for the P3 contract to design, build, finance and maintain a portfolio of replacement bridges across the the state.