The National Center for Privatization and PPP in Saudi Arabia has shortlisted eight firms for the Car Park Construction and Management Project in Al Olaya District, Riyadh. The shortlisted consortia are the following:
- Al Blagha Group, Khatib & Alami, KTC International and Saudi Constructioneers;
- Al Fahar and Egis;
- Abdul Rahman Saad Al-Rashid & Sons, Ghazeer Information Technology, and Nexpa System;
- Dar Al Arkan Real Estate Development, Qudra Communication and Information Technology and China State Construction Engineering Corporation Middle East;
- Masic Logistics and Bin Dayer Contracting;
- Mawagif (National Parking Company);
- Seder Group, AAA Parking and ACES;
- SHUAA Capital Saudi Arabia, Rikaz Properties, Beijing Emirates International Construction and SATCO.
The scope of works involves management of on-street and off-street Car Park spaces including 6,703 existing and new parking spaces in commercial and retail hubs.