Five bidding teams have responded to the relaunched Request for Proposals (RFP) to develop a new Civil and Probate Courthouse project in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
The respondents are the following:
- DLR Group, Suffolk Construction Co. Inc., EllisDon Services, Inc., EllisDon Facilities Services, Inc. and Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (known as M-S-E Judicial Partners, LLC)
- Fengate Capital Management, Fentress Architects Ltd., Arquitectonica International Corp., Hensel Phelps and Honeywell Building Solutions SES Corp.
- Florida East Coast Industries and Hunt Development (known as New Flagler Courthouse Development Partners, LLC)
- Plenary Group USA Concessions Ltd., Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum (HOK), Tutor Perini Corp. and Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Sacyr Infrastructure USA, LLC, Sacyr Construction SA, AECOM and Plaza Construction
The new courthouse will span 600,000 square feet (55,740 square metres) with 46 finished courtrooms at completion, chambers and all support services. Construction is scheduled to commence in July 2020.