Aéroports de Paris as created as a government-owned corporation in 1945 but became a public company on 20 April 2005, although the French government and the Ile-De-France region have kept stakes in the company. The operations of the Group are divided into five segments:
- Aeronautical activities. Include all of the operations carried out by Groupe ADP as airport manager three main airports with respect to the circulation of passenger and cargo.
- Shops and services. Business activities (shops, restaurants, parking, car rental companies, rentals in terminals) and the activities of joint ventures for commercial distribution in airports (Société de Distribution Aéroportuaire, and Relay@ADP).
- Real estate. Activity includes airport property (aircraft maintenance hangars, cargo terminals at the first edge or industrial areas) and real estate diversification (offices, hotels, shops, and business and logistic locations).
- Airport investment. Activity encompasses all shareholdings foreign airports (Schiphol,TAV Airports, all ADP Management's stakeholdings).
- Other activities. Activities segment covers all activities carried out by Groupe ADP subsidiaries, which operate in areas as varied as security services, or telephony: Hub Safe and Hub One.
The company has not participated in any projects.
|Country||Project||Current stage||Value (USD MM)||Sectors||Updated||Details|
Loading more transactions...
TAV Airports consortium has closed transaction for the full ownership acquisition of Almaty Aiport and the associated jet fuel activities in Kazakhstan. The consortium is led by TAV Airports and inclu...Read more
Senate Committee on Public Services in Philipines approved the appointment of conglomerate San Miguel Corporation (SMC) to build and operate an international airport in Bulacan. The Senate d...Read more
Groupe ADP (Aéroports de Paris) has received permission from Philippine Competition Commission (PCC) to acquire 49% stakes in GMR Airports. PCC gave a green signal citing competitive...Read more
Thirteen companies or consortia with significant experience in the aviation sector have received the go-ahead to bid on the operation, financing, development, and maintenance of the Grantley Adams Int...Read more
French Government has decided to drop the privatization of Groupe ADP due to current market conditions. The government believes that the market conditions are not favorable in carrying out the pr...Read more
Groupe ADP (Aéroports de Paris) has signed a share purchase agreement to acquire 49% stakes in GMR Airports for a total consideration of INR107.8 billion (US$1.494 billion). The oper...Read more
The Transport Ministry of the Republic of Montenegro has qualified four teams in the tender for the 30-year concession contract of Tivat and Podgorica international airports. The expected investment i...Read more
The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) on behalf of the Uttar Pradesh State Government in India has shortlisted four companies based on technical and financial criteria to part...Read more
The City of St. Louis in USA has received 18 responses for the RFQ issued for operation and maintenance concession for st. Louis airport. St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) is located...Read more
Groupe ADP and the Government of the Plurinational State of Bolivia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to start exclusive negotiation for a strategic alliance for operation and developmen...Read more